Search results

1. S

Save presets to clipboard

When organizing presets, it would be great if you could save presets to the clipboard. Not just "copy to#" or "copy from#". If the preset list is long, you don't always have the number ready and the clipboard would simplify the workflow. Is this possible?
  2. S

(Display-)Protection?

I don't know where exactly to post my question, so I'll do it here. Is there a protection system for the masterminds? Like there is for Fractal products, for example... How do you protect your displays? Do you do it at all? Thank you in advance.
  3. S

bank/song-switching on ALL pages?

I switch my songs with external switches. This works on page 1 but not on other pages, although "global" is activated. Is it possible to switch through the songs with external switches when page 2 (only IAs) is activated? If yes, what have I overlooked?
  4. S

Using Auto Tap with Song-Tempo

I have a song with 4 presets and would like to have the same (song) tempo for each preset. For this I use CCs with auto-tap. When I load the song, it works with the first preset, but as soon as I change the preset, the (originally saved) tempo in my Strymon Volante is adopted. I set the tempo to...
  5. S

subtly overwhelmed: How do you use the possibilities of the PBC?

Hello everybody I am a new user of the PBC/6x and I'am a little overwhelmed with the almost inexhaustible possibilities of the device. I have the impression that the usual approach (presets in a bank/song) to a looper/midi switcher is not even the best here. Actually, you could also use one...
  6. S

Can not store the on/off status of my Midi device via CC-commands

Hi I'm new to this forum and I'm new to the PBC 6x Forgive if this is a beginner's question & I hope my english is good enough to make me understand... Outside the loops I have a GFI Specular Tempus and I want to turn it off or on with my presets. Unfortunately it does not work and I don't...
Back