Can not store the on/off status of my Midi device via CC-commands

Sigitar

Hi

I'm new to this forum and I'm new to the PBC 6x
Forgive if this is a beginner's question & I hope my english is good enough to make me understand...

Outside the loops I have a GFI Specular Tempus and I want to turn it off or on with my presets. Unfortunately it does not work and I don't know what I am doing wrong.
That's how I do it:
I make a 4th button-page (edit buttons) with CCs (Type) add the Specular Tempus and set the CC number (22) and the values.
Back in normal modus (out of setup) I press the function switch 3 times to reach the IA-page, I press the assigned footswitch to turn the Tempus on or off. That works fine BUT the preset does not remember the status I've stored! (yes, of course I stored the on/off-status before I go back to the Preset-page). So what's wrong??
What I set on an IA-button-page (CCs or function) is not stored in the preset, although I keep the function button pressed for 3 seconds and the display shows "stored“.

I hope someone can help me...
thanks

Have a look at the Edit Devices screen - make sure Send CCs on Preset Change is turned on for the Specular Tempus.

Have a look at the Edit Devices screen - make sure Send CCs on Preset Change is turned on for the Specular Tempus.

Thanks for that hint! That should be mentioned in the manual (in the CC section).
I turn it on now for the Specular Tempus but unfortunately it does NOT help. :(
any other ideas?

I've made a factory reset and now it works! :)
But there are a few other questions now regarding the Edit Devices screen:
what is "direct send"? and "defaul pdl"? what is that for?
I can't find any word in the manual...
thanks

Back