Search results

1. D

multibox question

Hello, I use 6x and Strymon Trinity. I heard that if use a multibox can connect the 6x to your MacBook and use Nixie. Here's something I'm curious about. In this case, do I need a special midi cable for 6x? And I also use a smart clock. Can I use Nixie by connecting 6x -> smartclock -> multibox...
  2. D

6x Hold Button Questions

Hey Ron and everyone? I'm leaving a message because I have a question. As I attached in the screenshot, On the preset page, there is a hold button on gain stage 1 button. What this hold button does is open and close the h90's audio loop. However, if i want to return to gain stage 1 with the hold...
  3. D

Expression pedal question.

hello. I'm trying to connect a plain passive expression pedal to the pbc6x. Do I need a special cable in this case? And lehle dual expression pedals also work at 6x?
  4. D

Do I need a multibox on my board?

hello. Please tell me what you think if my board needs a multibox. There are a total of 9 midi pedals on my board. pbc6x, quartz, synesthesia, h90, mobius, timeline, bigsky and two tonex pedals I am trying to build a new board. Should I use a multibox?
  5. D

pbc10 loop 7 synesthesia mono input

Hello Ron and everyone. I have a question. I recently put a gfi synesthesia into my pbc10. synesthesia in loop 7 loop 8 h9 loop 9 timeline Loop 10 Big Sky Synesthesia on loop 7 is mono in/stereo out. Synesthesia's inputs were connected using regular TS cables. The output is connected with a...
  6. D

Unable to adjust main screen brightness

Hey guys, has anyone had the same experience as me? The screen of my pbc10 is not able to adjust the brightness. I've been using it for about 3 years, Sometimes it was okay, but these days it's always like this. Will replacing the screen solve the problem? In the past, Ron sent me a replacement...
  7. D

Hold button light setting

Hello. Can anyone help me? I'm looking for an answer to a simple configuration problem. The hold button is assigned to preset 1~5 buttons. And each hold button is set to white color when activated. When I play preset #3 and turn on hold for #1, the white color turns on. However, when I turn on...
  8. D

Stereo Delay problem.

Someone like me? I have a stereo FX in loop 7.8.9.10 on my pbc10. Tempus, H9, Timeline, Bigsky If we use stereo delay on Tempus, H9 and timeline, Slow fading from left to right. Or vice versa. Audio Interface In the Apollo Twin, the L and R signals come in equally sized inputs. However, the...
  9. D

Buffer 3

I'll test more and write again. Sorry.
  10. D

PBC10 in7-10 jack stereo?

Hi guys. Can someone advise me? Can I input stereo to the pbc10's in7-10 jack port? So can you actually use 5 stereo pedals? in7-10 loop 7. 8. 9. 10?
  11. D

PBC10 display problem.

Hi, I'm excited to buy and play PBC10. But I have one problem. There is usually no problem, but sometimes the display is dimmed. I can't read the text, and the display settings do not solve it. Sometimes turning off the power and turning it on again can solve the problem, but sometimes it...
  12. D

My 2020 Pedalboard

Hello, I am a Korean Worship Guitarist. Introducing my 2020 Pedalboard. pbc10 is a cool piece of equipment I am very happy with all the features of pbc10. But I have one problem. The display of the pbc10 sometimes gets dimmed and unreadable. It can be solved by turning the power off and on...
Back