Hold button light setting

Pedalboard Maker

Hello. Can anyone help me?
I'm looking for an answer to a simple configuration problem.
The hold button is assigned to preset 1~5 buttons.
And each hold button is set to white color when activated.

When I play preset #3 and turn on hold for #1, the white color turns on.
However, when I turn on hold 1 while playing preset 1, the white color does not light up. The green of the preset is still on. Is it possible to turn on the hold function of #1 even when playing preset #1 so that it is displayed in white?

For reference, the hold button is a button that activates a specific loop.

On the hold functions for those buttons, make sure you have the "On Color" and "Both Color" set to white. That should make sure that the white color comes through.

On the hold functions for those buttons, make sure you have the "On Color" and "Both Color" set to white. That should make sure that the white color comes through.
thank you. I solved the problem. But I have another question.

For example, when playing preset #3, which includes loop #6 as active.
When the hold button of preset number 1 is the button that activates loop number 6.

The green light of Preset No. 3 and the white light of Preset No. 1 are turned on together.
I want to turn on only the green light of the preset. How can I solve this?

thank you. I solved the problem. But I have another question.

For example, when playing preset #3, which includes loop #6 as active.
When the hold button of preset number 1 is the button that activates loop number 6.

The green light of Preset No. 3 and the white light of Preset No. 1 are turned on together.
I want to turn on only the green light of the preset. How can I solve this?
Set On Color back to green, that way it will only turn white when the preset is active and the hold function underneath is active.

Set On Color back to green, that way it will only turn white when the preset is active and the hold function underneath is active.

Please take a look at the picture I attached.
As you said, I changed the on color of the hold button to green, but still the same thing happened. So I changed the hold button on color to white again and changed both color to white.

Preset #3 is currently playing, but the hold button is also lit.

Attachments

• PBC.jpeg
    PBC.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • EDIT.png
    EDIT.png
    795.9 KB · Views: 2
Try setting on color to None on the hold function.
I set it up as you said.
The loop assigned to the hold function is now active and the hold LED does not light up when playing the included preset.
But now when I activate the hold function, no lights come on.

Last edited:
Back