Search results

1. C

Midi Controlled small form factor latching foot switch

I have some Suhr pedals on my pedalboard that have dual functionality with a press and hold feature. The pedals also have 1/8" jacks in them so you can control the dual funciton switching with a switcher. I would really like to have something like the amp gizmo but small enough to fit under or...
  2. C

[DONE] Wampler Metaverse Delay Pedal MIDI

Wampler has a new delay pedal that has full midi now and I have one of those on the way. Would love to get that in PBC: Wampler Metaverse Manual
  3. C

[DONE] Strymon Next Gen Pedal updates with MIDI implementation

Strymon has updated a number of their pedals that now all do MIDI: The Next Generation - Strymon Would be great to get those in PBC as I have a new flint on the way.
  4. C

Line6 DL4 MII odd behavior

I just put the Line6 DL4 MII on the board and can confirm a weird behavior between the unit and the RJM. I've tried different midi cables to test and consistently over a period of 5-10 minutes, when the RJM midi out is going to the midi in of the DL4, at some point the DL4 goes into a some kind...
  5. C

Line6 DL4 MK ll for PBC

I’m planning to pick up this unit when available. Adding it to the Line6 device list would be sweet. Thanks.
  6. C

The Dualist Overdrive in split mode

Has anyone ever used "The Dualist" in split mode for on the RJM PBC6X? I made an assumption from the manual that is says to use TRS cables with the dipswitch set to "split", so I can basically turn the pedal into two separate pedals. My assumption was to create two insert cables and use two...
  7. C

Can't download firmware 4.6 for PBC/6X

Anyone else having any issues downloading the newest firmware? I click the links and nothing happens on any of them.
  8. C

Mesa Midi Matrix Setup

Hi all, I just picked up the Mesa Boogie Midi Matrix so I can control some Mesa amps via midi for my PBC/6X. https://mesa-boogie.imgix.net/media/User Manuals/MidiMatrix-8.5x11-web.pdf I have the Mesa box working fine for my Roadster when pressing the buttons manually. So, the next step is to...
  9. C

Suhr Pedals with the PBC

Hi all, With FX link on Suhr pedals (I have 3 Suhr pedals), I realize I can use the function switch and I believe the ext switch to control the FX link functions with the Suhr pedals using a 1/8 stereo to 1/4 stereo cable. However, I would really love to be able to connect those pedals to a box...
Back