Search results

1. R

Tuner and Tap Tempo

Hi Ron, I'm using the AXEIII with the GT22 and I was moving some things around and somehow the tuner isn't displaying the pitch and the tap tempo isn't blinking suddenly. Everything else is working with the axeIII, blocks turn on/off and expression pedals are working. What am I doing wrong?
  2. R

Sending CC for a loop and momentary same button

Ron, using the GT22, I’d like to send a momentary switch to the remote of the nobles ODR1 to turn it on and also be able to send a loop on and off to a Voodoo Labs Hex for it as well. (The pedal is back in a rack, so once it’s on it can use stay on) Using the same button but I have not been able...
  3. R

Block Channel Switching for FM3

Hi Ron, I'm using the PBC/6x to change the channel on the Drive block on the FM3. I've assigned the buttons I want to use, each button for a different channel, added them as group 1, then followed your instructions from another thread. I'm using all of the stock sysex commands provided. I'm...
  4. R

GT22 switching both AXE FXIII blocks AND Hex on/off using IA and standard presets

Hi Ron, I'm sure this is covered somewhere, but I couldn't find it. I have the AXE FX III setup as a device and buttons are assigned to blocks. They turn on and off if I click the button, but they don't "obey the GT22 button state" as a preset. (Presets are standard presents to recall loops on...
  5. R

Insert Loop Question PBC6X

Is it possible for the insert loop to act as an independent send return? So, the audio signal would not return to the PCB6X's output.
  6. R

Fractal FM3 Preset Change as AI on PCB 6x

Hi Ron, what is the setting I need to recall a fractal FM3 preset as AI? so, I can change a loop, scene, and a fractal preset with one button change?
  7. R

Changing Channel on the Fractal FM3

Hi Ron, I'm trying to change the channel in the fractal blocks from the PBC/6x and I'm having trouble. According to the FM3 Manual changing channels require a value to be added, channels A,B,C,D are values 0,1,2,3 respectively. So, on the FM3 I've assigned the block to a CC, which turns on and...
  8. R

PBC 6 Insert Loop on/off to new button?

what do I need to have selected in the editor for the Insert Loop on/off to be programmed to a different button?
  9. R

Function switch page/AI question

Hi Ron, I'm trying to set the tuner/function switch to send a CC 1 to the Fractal FM3 to engage the tuner and cut the audio the PCB6x at the same time, but it seems I can't change the page function for page 1 without changing the page functions for page 2 (loops) and page 3 (scenes) where when...
  10. R

USB ideas for smaller pedalboards

For those of us who use USB on smaller pedalboards, its not practical for me to have space to take the USB cable in and out of the PBC 6x. is there a USB mountable idea for the side of the pedalboard just like you would for a audio guitar input? would that even work?
  11. R

PBC 6x and the Fractal FM3

I'm wondering if there are any plans for adding the Fractal FM3 to the Matermind PBC Editor? It would be cool. thanks!
  12. R

PBC 6x turning the Insert Loop on and off for presets on the unit

Hi, I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, but on the PBC 6x, if I use the insert loop for a 7th pedal, how do I turn it on and off for a preset without using the editor? In other words, how do I turn it on and off in loop mode so I can quickly assign it to a preset on the fly?
  13. R

Ext Sw Programming

Hi, I'm having trouble programming the Ext SW in the editor. Basically I need an external Tap Tempo assigned to CC62 on Channel 1 and 2 and CC 20 on OMNI (any channel will work). I'm using the MXR Tap pedal with a TRS. Can you help me?
Back