Search results

1. N

Assigning LED to Loop when using Function Switch

I've been tidying up my PBC6X layouts to streamline how I use it in a live situation and I'm almost there except for a couple of quirks I can't quite figure out - picture for reference. I spend most of my time on two pages. A 'preset' page where the bottom row of buttons calls up presets and...
  2. N

Axe-FX 3 : Resetting IA Cycle Steps & Scenes

I've had the Axe-Fx 3 and LT for a couple of months now. I'm still nailing down the workflow however controlling the Axe with the LT in live environments has been great and pretty much seamless. There's a couple of smaller issues I'm trying to work through and haven't been able to figure out a...
  3. N

Issue with Loop Engaging

Over the last couple of weeks, I've noticed some strange behaviour with Loop 6 on my PBC10. I have the J Rockett Dude in Loop 6 and when I hit a preset that includes that loop often the pedal effect will not be there. The guitar signal will still come through but it'll be clean - like the...
  4. N

MIDI Clock Duration + Meris Polymoon

I'm encountering an issue with syncing the Meris Polymoon (delay) to MIDI clock from the PBC10. After getting some insight from the Meris team I've learned that the Polymoon is quite sensitive to MIDI clock reading and any latency or variation between pulses make it reset its delay line. The...
  5. N

PBC: HX Stomp & Walrus D1 CC Messages (Solved!)

I've had the PBC for close to a month now and I'm loving it more and more as I unlock different ideas and capabilities. Such a great piece of kit and it is saving me a massive amount of time with its editor. Well done Ron and the RJM team! Really satisfied customer. I am however struggling to...
Back