Search results

1. J

Preset 2nd press engages specific loop

I asked the question about using preset 2nd press doing both alternate and IA mode and it's not possible. Ron said you could set the 2nd press mode to IA, then on the Preset buttons, use this action : System / Preset preset:Alternate but wasn't for sure you would get all the features. What I...
  2. J

Preset 2nd Press

Hey all, Is there a way to use the Preset 2nd Press in both alternate and IA mode? A lot of the time I use an alternate preset so I can get more than 4 presets in a song with how I have it set up. I'm wanting to use the 2nd press to turn on one pedal without having to write a second preset for...
  3. J

Local rjs Files

I think it would be easier to use setlists unless you aren't able to for some reason. That way you don't actually need to reflash your show file to it and it can be easily switched even mid-show.
  4. J

Disable Show Button Name

Is it possible to disable the show button name on a specific button? I want it to show for all my buttons except for the tap tempo where I want it to show the BPM. If I leave it blank then it shows just a blank box which can work but it would be nice if it showed either nothing or just showed...
  5. J

Bidirectional Midi Option

Oh interesting.. I have a pbc6/x. Last week when I got the multi box I went in and turned it on via the editor. Is there a setting on the pedal itself to turn it on and off? I thought I saw something about bidirectional midi when I was looking through to make sure it was still on
  6. J

Bidirectional Midi Option

It appears like the bidirectional midi option (along with another setting I remember seeing) is bugged out on v5.0.0. I went back to 4.9 and it was still gone. Does anyone have any ideas?
  7. J

How to configure IA Store on hold that also returns to page 1?

Mine appears to work correctly and (i believe) it says stored. Make sure you have that in the button name on the hold function.
  8. J

Adding Notes to Songs in Editor

+1 on this! I would love this feature for doing the same thing!
  9. J

Have a name for Midi Device PCs

+1 for this. it would be pretty nice to not have to reference a spreadsheet and be able to pick out presets from a drop-down or something like that. Putting in all the preset names would be pretty time-consuming though..
  10. J

Function switch support for Goodwood Underfacer

Did you find anything out? I was looking at upgrading my Output to the Underfacer pretty soon.
  11. J

Return to Bank 1

I use System/Page page:1. If I remember right I had to have IA Cycle on in order to get it to work consistently. If theres a more efficient way to do it though I would love it!
  12. J

Make buttons deletable

A work around could be too copy and paste a blank button. Thats what ive done before. But a delete option would be pretty nice at times!
  13. J

Make IA actions copyable

Are you wanting to copy and paste IA buttons? If so, you can right click on the button and copy/paste it that way. If not, where are you trying to copy the action from?
  14. J

Preset names for pedals that have no visual feedback

this would be so helpful!
  15. J

Local Button Page Problems

Ah that was it. I had a page action with send on preset turned on on a lot of my button pages to return to the top page. Thanks!!
  16. J

Local Button Page Problems

Hey all, Im having an issue getting local button pages to work properly. I am sure its an issue with something that I am doing but am unable to figure it out. Basically, I can't get it to show the local button page. I have 'Auto Page Select' turned on in the global settings, 'Local Page'...
  17. J

[DONE] Preset Off Colors

Having this and/or being able to have a dimmed version of the LED would be awesome. Even if it was just the LED at 100% or 50% would open it up a lot!
Back