Search results

1. J

Preset 2nd Press

Hey all, Is there a way to use the Preset 2nd Press in both alternate and IA mode? A lot of the time I use an alternate preset so I can get more than 4 presets in a song with how I have it set up. I'm wanting to use the 2nd press to turn on one pedal without having to write a second preset for...
  2. J

Disable Show Button Name

Is it possible to disable the show button name on a specific button? I want it to show for all my buttons except for the tap tempo where I want it to show the BPM. If I leave it blank then it shows just a blank box which can work but it would be nice if it showed either nothing or just showed...
  3. J

Bidirectional Midi Option

It appears like the bidirectional midi option (along with another setting I remember seeing) is bugged out on v5.0.0. I went back to 4.9 and it was still gone. Does anyone have any ideas?
  4. J

Local Button Page Problems

Hey all, Im having an issue getting local button pages to work properly. I am sure its an issue with something that I am doing but am unable to figure it out. Basically, I can't get it to show the local button page. I have 'Auto Page Select' turned on in the global settings, 'Local Page'...
Back