Search results

1. johrek

Trigger macros via MIDI

Wow, that's amazing! I didn't know about this feature. Thanks a lot!
  2. johrek

Trigger macros via MIDI

It would be really nice if macros could be triggered via an incoming MIDI CC on the PBC/6x. Specifically I would like to trigger "Next Preset" from my DAW. So a MIDI command for that would be needed. But thinking about it, macros would also allow that and much more. Basically everything could...
  3. johrek

Tuner on input 2 (PBC/6x)

Ok, sounds like it can't be fixed in the firmware ;-). But still thanks for the answer! I will then keep using an external tuner.
  4. johrek

Alternate preset improvement

Hi! My use case is probably a bit unusual... so please let me describe it in detail :) I'm basically using two guitars with my rig (acoustic and electric) and have presets for both in my PBC/6x. So I can easily switch guitars during songs. So far this works well, but what I'd actually wish to...
  5. johrek

Tuner on input 2 (PBC/6x)

Hi, I'm currently trying to set up the PBC/6x to use either input 1 or 2 on different presets, because want to play both my electric and my acoustic guitar through the Mastermind. Unfortunately I can't get the tuner to work for input 2. Since this is not documented anywhere, I'm unsure if this...
Back