Search results

1. R

In over my head Lexicon PCM 96 and others

Ok, well, I am going to refer to Lexicon. I just took the MIDI In for the lexicon and plugged direct into the channel switcher and the RJM is making MIDI changes on that channel. So, some reason the Lexicon is not responding. Thanks for all your help and sorry for the trouble.
  2. R

RJM Midi out to Lexicon IN, Ch 1 Lexicon thru to Gizmo in, Ch2 Gizmo thru to Channel switcher In, ch 3
  3. R

Ok, changes made as recommended. Curious as why the input has a green dot line, but the output only has red dots. Current input messages. output messages I will work on the individual units over the weekend. Thanks for your help.
  4. R

Rapid scrolling blue and red messages. RJM is rapidly blinking from presets 1 and 2. The picture is a still. but the screen is rapid scrolling.
  5. R

I ran the OX. Not exactly sure what I was doing, but stumbled through it a little. With these readings and current fails, it appears the output port is not working. I went to options and ran the test using the MIDI interface and these are the results.
  6. R

Is there a way to see if the MIDI output port is working? I have made changes and still no communication with unit. I have also switched MIDI cables.
  7. R

Just made the changes you recommended and still not communicating. even the channel switcher on ch3 did nothing.
  8. R

Hoping for some guidance. I think I have bitten off more than I can chew. I bought the RJM Mastermind LT and plan to use it with the Lexicon PCM 96. I also intend to use the Effects gizmo on Midi channel 2, and a Surh amp channel selector on channel3. Windows 10 RJM LT v 4.5 Lexicon PCM 96 Ch 1...
Back