Search results

1. H

Daisy-Chained Gizmo TUNER question?

I plan on using two effect gizmo x's in my rack. One for my electric signal chain, and one for my acoustic signal chain. And, I plan to daisy chain the gizmo's together, by MIDI only, so they both can be controlled by one Mastermind GT. My question is, will the TUNER's on both gizmo's send to...
  2. H

X32/M32 Tap Tempo via Mastermind GT

Would it ever be possible to do an update to the Mastermind GT that would allow it to control the Tap Tempo on a Midas M32/Behringer X32 console? From what I understand it operates on OSC commands and/or Sysex (I know very little about either of those). Any and all help would be appreciated...
  3. H

MIDI Notes On/Off

Is there no way to assign a MIDI note On and Off function separately? I only get the option of 'Note' it seems? Other controllers I've been using have the option to program both and On & Off, am I missing something? Im running into the problem of being able to turn on a setting, but then not...
  4. H

Help! - MIDI Notes via USB out

Hello, I'm having an issue sending MIDI Note messages via the USB output. Is it even possible to do so? I have a Morningstar device that does this for me, w/ no problem. But, upon programming my GT/10 to do the same, the device I'm controlling doesn't seem to recognize the commands. Can...
Back