Search results

1. P

PC message in Global expression ?

Hi :) Is there a way to send a PC message each time I enter the Global expression setting, or will I have to manually send it at any place I leave a specific expression setting to go back to the global setting ? Thanks a lot, Pierre
  2. P

Preamp MKii not tracking well midi via expression

Hi Everyone, I have the Preamp mkii fully controlled via midi thanks to the RJM PBC 6x switcher. My expression pedal is the Mission engineering rjm SP-1 The Preamp has a hard time tracking expression via Midi, whereas when i plug the expression straight into the EXP input of the pedal it works...
  3. P

Would this be possible

Hello, I would like my PBC/6X to control, if possible, the power delivered to one of my pedal (9V, 30mA) in an ON/OFF manner. I use an output of the cioks DC7 power supply to power this pedal. I am making my own cables. I already have the "ext switch" output of the PBC used. Would this be...
  4. P

RJM mini line mixer use with PBC 6X

Hello, If i want to run my wet effects in parallel in the FX loop of my amp, do I need to put them all after the PBC like : PBC out -> preamp -> FX send -> splitter -> wet FX -> Mini line mixer -> FX return Or can I incorporate them into the PBC loops, and if yes, do i also need a splitter...
  5. P

Set IA question

Hello, When I set IA a button on another page to be ON, it works and when I go to this other page, the button is indeed ON. But now from this other page when I go to a new page - anyone - and come back, although I haven't done any action related to this button (no preset change either, just...
  6. P

Why ?

Why the Set IA function on the first button left bottom row page 8 brings me back to page 7 when I switch it ON whereas the other buttons (that don't have the Set IA command) work fine ? (I use CC# 15 to bypass the H9)
  7. P

Technical question.

Hi everyone. I am getting there with my PBC 6x config !! I am glad about what has been achieved so far :) I am now thinking of a patch box mod that could help me switch both stereo on/off and/or FXs loop on/off in an easy way. Concerning this, my question was : If I plug a TRS jack into the...
  8. P

Set IA ?

Hi again :) I have the feeling that the set IA command could be useful for me, nevertheless, I couldn't find an explanation of it on the manual editor, and when using the forum search, it tells me that the the search can't be done because words are too small or too common.. I have the feeling...
  9. P

IA cycle question

Hi all, I'm having trouble in doing something related to the IA cycle possibility : It behaves like the PBC ignores actions that are placed before the first "system / Step" command in the action list when I first switch on the button. Actually, what I don't understand is that the light linked...
  10. P

editor shutting off

Hi everyone ! The editor is shutting off right after copying a preset to another, or sometimes right after writing changes or settings to device. Is anyone also getting this ? If yes, is there something I can do about it ? Already tried to reinstall the editor.. Thanks, Pierre M.
  11. P

Please help understanding Ron's (Master)mind :)

Hi all ! First a HUUUGE thanks for you RON for this marvelous piece of gear that I consider as a blessing on my musical way. I just received the PCB 6X a few days ago and I've been trying for 3 days non-stop to program it according to my ideas, reading a lot and learning from forum threads...
Back