Search results

1. M

New Macbook pro unable to connect to device error

Hi, I just got a new macbook Pro with the M3 Max running OS Sonoma 14.2.1 and downloaded the mastermind editor for for PBC6x and I can't connect to it anymore. I tried different USB cables with same results. Is there a known bug for the new macs not connecting? Any help would be greatly appreciated
  2. M

Setlist in PCB 6X

When I select "Setlist" and load up one on the screen I only see "PRESET/Lead Ch"or whatever the preset is for that song. I don't see the actual na,me of the song im in until I press BANK UP or BANK Down, then the screen displays/Cycles all the presets for that song. BUT when I press on a preset...
  3. M

PCB 6X Freezing Up randomly

Hi, For the last few months my PCB has been freezing up where it gets stuck and you can't change presets or anything. I have to manually 2 button press to bring it to the menu on the PCB. Thats the only way to get it out of it. I've tried factory setting and it still does it. Any help much...
  4. M

PBC 6X Loop 6 Issues after applying Split Mono

Hi, I recently rewired my pedal board and am using all 6 loops. Loop 6 i'm using for my univibe, and everything has been working great for over a month. Last night I decided to add another pedal via Split Mono on Loop 6 to create loop 9. Ive done this in the past no issues and have custom TRS...
  5. M

Timeline Looper playing in Reverse

Hi, so weird issue i'm having where my Timeline's Looper is playing loops back in reverse. But only if I select the Timeline in the loops page, if I have a preset with delay I can go to the looper in the Timeline and it will play back normal. I've checked to see if there was any weird midi...
  6. M

How to make a button go back to previous loop page

Hi, I have the PBC 6X and am using 8 of the loops. Loops 7 and 8 show up on another button page and i'm trying to make button 9( Loop 9) go back to the first loop page so I don't have to cycle through each page to get back there
  7. M

How to add another Loop Page?

Hi, I'm using the PBC6X with the split mono feature to add a 7th loop. On the loops page there are only 6 buttons for loops, is it possible to add another loop page to have Loop 7?
  8. M

Dumble Clone (180 degree) to 1/4-inch interface cable Bypasses my Amps EQ Section

Hi, I have a RedPlate Blackline Amp and had a a custom Dumble Clone cable made to switch between my amps channels, and I just noticed that when I have this cable connected I lose all control over my Amps EQ section for both channels. Any help or insight on this would be much appreciated
  9. M

Question about Switching Amp Channels with the PCB6X

Hi, I recently got the PCB6X and I'm trying to program the channel switching for my amp which is a RedPlate Blackline, I have 2 Channels on my amp Clean and OD, but with the footswitch that comes with my amp I have 3 switches, 1 Mid Boost, 2 Lead( OD Channel), 3 Boost. I believe the PCB6X can...
Back