Search results

1. J

Controlling DD500 tempo

Thanks for all your help, it was much appreciated!
  2. J

Controlling DD500 tempo

It must have something to do with the DD500, because it works fine going straight into the smartclock.
  3. J

Controlling DD500 tempo

I have not tried that yet. I’ll let you know what happens.
  4. J

Controlling DD500 tempo

Let me know if you got it.
  5. J

Controlling DD500 tempo

The smartclock is the last midi device. It controls my non midi capable effects, a Cusack Tap a Whirl and a JHS Emperor. The DD 500 does not work properly with the smartclock removed
  6. J

Controlling DD500 tempo

I’m pretty sure it is, because when the tempo changes on the DD the tempo also changes on my SMARTClock. When I disable MIDI clock on the DD, the SMARTClock still changes with the preset changes from the PBC but only from 150 to 120
  7. J

Controlling DD500 tempo

Yes
  8. J

Controlling DD500 tempo

I’m trying 3 different songs with 4 presets each. Each time I change a preset it will go from 150 to 120, then back to 150. It alternates every preset. Even though I have my songs set at 81, 72, and 68
  9. J

Controlling DD500 tempo

I have the DD500 set correctly, but when I change songs it only wants to give me a bpm of 150 or 120 depending on the song I am on. Even though the 2 songs I’m using as a guide are set at 72 and 68 respectively
  10. J

Controlling DD500 tempo

How do I need the PBC 6X set to control the DD500 tempo on a song to song basis?
  11. J

PBC 6/x with Boss DD500

Ok, so the DD500 is a little different from the RV500, I needed an extra CC command. I have it working properly now.
  12. J

PBC 6/x with Boss DD500

Yes I do. My RV500 is working fine with midi. I have everything set the same, that’s why I’m thinking my cc# is wrong
  13. J

PBC 6/x with Boss DD500

I have it set up that way right now, still nothing. Should it be set on CC toggle or CC momentary, maybe I have the wrong CC#?
  14. J

PBC 6/x with Boss DD500

No, I can’t get it to change presets. I do have the right channel set. My Rv500 works fine, I have no luck with the DD
  15. J

PBC 6/x with Boss DD500

I just got the PBC 6/x and I’m having trouble getting it to run my DD500 via midi. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Back