Search results

1. M

Whammy midi

I’m trying to control a Whammy(4 I think - It’s a Molten Voltage model). I can get the LT to turn on the Whammy with one preset selected but none of the other presets are accessible and the Whammy can only be turned off manually. All the Whammy manuals online have the preset numbers in the...
  2. M

Whammy pedal CC problem

Hi guys, I'm setting up my shiney new LT and I've hit a problem with my Whammy pedal. Using PC numbers to select and turn on/off works fine - after a bit of trial and error. The only whammy manuals I can find online have the PC numbers in a different order to mine. However, I can't get the CC...
  3. M

GT Editor

Are there any plans for a GT Editor App for the Ipad? Thanks. Mark
  4. M

IA Problem

There seems to bea bug in the latest version of the editor. If you put IA buttons into groups e.g. Amp channels - Group 1 OD/Dist pedals - Group 2 Mod pedals - Group 3 When you select a Preset on the Presets Page, 1 IA button from each group is selected by default and you can't...
  5. M

Manual updates suggestion

How about adding a page to future versions of the manual with an index of additions/amendments? It would make them easier to find and, for those of us who prefer a paper manual, a lot easier to update.
  6. M

IA Suggestion

Would it be possible to have a setting for IA Groups that would allow only 1 IA button to be on at a time? e.g. Button 1 in a group is "on", Button 4 in the same group is switched "on" and Button 1 switches "off" automatically.
  7. M

Editing software

What's the news on the remote editing app for computer/ipad/tablet?
Back