2 Eventide H9s

GregBouchard

I've recently purchased a second H9 and as a result I've had a board rebuild and am reprogramming, separating my modulation presets from my delays and reverbs.

I can't seem to store the H9's PC to my PBC Preset using the store button. I used to be able, but I must've missed a setting/command in the new setup.

Also, if anyone has a link to a MIDI Syntax to English translation site with both short and in depth descriptions of the terms in the PBC editor, I still don't have full understanding of all settings, and yes, I've downloaded the guides from RJM, I may just be a little thick.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
The key thing to remember is that the PBC is not notified when you change presets on the H9. All selection of PC numbers must be done on the PBC or PBC editor. The Device PC - and Device PC + buttons are useful for this purpose - you can set up buttons to select H9 presets on the PBC, and when you use the Store button, it will store the current PC to the PBC's memory.

I will be posting an example of using Device PC -/+ buttons to this forum shortly.

Back