3 Preamps fx switching and pedals

remco

Rjm Gear with 3 preamps

Ok first of all I would like to explain a thing I have been building racks and design them for a few years now and I am the Guitar Tech For Kris Petersen http://www.krispetersenmusic.com
Each time when I get my hands on new stuff I try to push it to the max.
I have dealt with a lot of different company's and working with Ron and his RJM team is like talking to some that is standing right next to you.
So when Ron asked me for some input for the master mind GT I jump on it and give him a list of things that I would like to see in it and my god did he deliver.
Ok lets talk about my rig that is a ongoing process of making changes just to se how fare we can go
so what is in the rack.

preamp : Koch amp true effect loop , Amt P1 preamp pedal . And the messa Triaxis Witch I use a lot for all the drive and distortion sounds Koch is for the clean (vox ac 30 ) Amt p1 5150 sound

Effect : Korg a3 , Yamaha spx 90 , Tc G force , Tc G major , TC 2290, Eventide H 3500,
Yamaha D 1500
Compressor : dbx 266xs
Noice reduction Isp decimator pro rack
Furman pl pro de series 2

Power amp Messa boogie 50 / 50

Rjm : Effect Gizmo Full Stereo . Mini line mixer 2x ,Rg 16 for pedals , Maste mind GT

Pedals: Hot cake , Route 808 , Nobels odr 1 plus x2 , AC tone , Ross phaser, Jekyll&hyde ,
Ibanez airplane flanger , Psionix audio Triad.

Dunlop wah and 2 expression pedals

Ok so how do we get sound out of this Monster
Guitar to wah to the Rjm rg 16
All the Pedals are connected with the RJM RG 16
then we goto the dbx 266xs compressor
from here we get into the Rjm Effect gizmo
L1 is loop 1 enz
L1 Korg A3

L2 Amt p1
L3 Koch amp All of the send go to the in of the preamp then preamp out to
L4 Triaxis mini line mixer to out of line mixer to output 1-4

L5 H 3500 out to line mixer
L6 Spx 90
L7 ISP decimator
L8 G force
L9
L10 D1500 Out to line mixer
L11 G major
l 12 TC 2290 Out to line mixer
Line mixer to L12 out to Cs in to Cs out to power amp
I have included the MMGT editor file so that you can see how I have programmed it wit some help from Ron Any comments or more ideas pleas let me know
This rack gives me a lot of different sounds from The edge to Petrucci
photo.php

402854_10200614597989488_1591974740_n.jpg

Back