4.0 Function Switch HELP!

Terry Richalds

Hey! Trying to be able to get my Strymon Brigadier to be independent of all the Song Presets on my PBC. I want it to be able to do 2 things...

#1. Never change it's status no matter if I turn it on or off in a song Preset. Just remain at whatever setting I told it to do no matter where I go on my PBC.

#2. I have it connected to Function Switch 3 so that when I Hold the Brigadier button (Loop 7) down - it will change to the Brigadier's Favorite Switch setting. When I change Presets currently the relay clicks and the Brigadier goes back to it's Normal setting. I also want the new Hold Function color on the Brigadier button to remain in it's state if I switch PBC presets.

I've attached my Editor file!

HELP! Thank you! - Paul

Attachments

• Pedalboard.rjs
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
The key is the new independent loop / independent switch feature in 4.0.

On the Globals tab, click the lock icon under Fn Switch 3, until it switches to an "I" symbol. This is the independent setting.

Likewise, go to the Audio tab, and click the lock icon under the loop that contains the Brigadier. Set it to "I" as well.

Once you do that, the loop and function switch will only change with actual button presses, never during preset changes.

Back