a small suggestion

kurtr2

i find im always trying to press the Enter button to click done and exit an editor window, but instead i have to select the done button with the mouse. it would speed up workflow a little to have the enter button work in the editor. Just a little thing.

the big feature i would like to see is to be able to scroll through a set of midi cc's with one button and the name changes to reflect which one im on! that would be just enormously dope.

Good point about the Done button. I will get that into the next version.

Regarding the other feature, I'm going to need a little more info. Which window in the editor, where should the name appear, etc. We do have it working in the button edit window where pressing the up and down arrows next to the CC number updates the name that's shown in the button action list, displaying the CC by name if there's a name defined.

I am imagining a button that has, say, four actions attached to it, in serial, so that you press it once and cc 1 is sent and the display says "1" then you press it again and cc 2 is sent and the display says "2", same for 3 and 4, then back to 1 again. for example to change the time signature in Ableton Live: pressing the button will go through 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4 then back to 3/4 and around again. one button- 5 seperate midi cc's in serial.

or even just to change the name on the display according to a cycle of names you step through, even if the midi output is the same. that would be super helpful. i am using software that steps through action lists as i restrike one button on the MMGT. It would be helpful to see different names on the display above the button that would correspond to the action list...

Back