Adding new devices to an existing rig - MIDI setup suggestions/advice/help

jjtguitar

I'm in the process of adding some new MIDI devices to my PBC10 rig, and I am wondering if there is a way to "batch process" the PC messages that are assigned to each preset? By default when you add a new device, the PC numbers just go up by 1 for each preset in your preset list, to the highest number available for that device, then they cycle back and start again. I have around 475 presets, and it is going to be rather monotonous to have to go into each preset and change the PC number for the new devices to match what I will need.

One of the new devices, a GFI Cabzeus, only has 8 presets. Ideally I want to set every preset to Preset 1, and then I can change as I need later on.

Same for my Strymon Cloudburst, I want to set every preset to PC 0 for my base Cloudburst preset.

Is there a way for me to do this, or am I going to just buckle down and manually change all my PC messages for my new devices?

In the Devices tab, you can click Set Preset PCs to 0. This will initialize all PCs for the device to the first preset the device has.

Back