Adding page change to IA Store

theejpp

Hey all,

I want to set the top left button as hold button where tapping it takes me back to the first page and then when I hold it, it saves my changes to the preset like normal but also returns me to the first page so I don't have to hold it and then tap again. Is this possible? I thought it would work by selecting the Page/Store button type and adding a system IA to change to page one, but the page doesn't change - I still am only saving my changes and remaining on the same screen.

Furthermore, what do I need to select so that it applies this button config to every page so I don't have to go and edit it on each individual page one at a time?

- Change the button type to IA, add a System / Page page:Next action to it. Turn off all checkboxes except Momentary, which should be turned on.
- Set Button Mode to Hold
- Turn on the Global checkbox (this is what makes it appear on all pages)
- Select Hold Function at the top of the screen
- Change the button type to IA, add a System / IA Store action to it. Also add a System / Page page:1 action. Turn off all checkboxes except Momentary, which should be turned on.

That should do the trick.

Still won't work for me - it just saves the preset changes and stays on the same page. I tried changing the main function to select a different page, just in case the difference was due to redundancy in terms of selecting the same page on both tap and hold. Here are the settings, for reference. Took off the global because I remembered that my main page has a slightly different function, but everything else should be right?

https://imgur.com/a/lcDwnv7

Last edited:
That hasn’t done it either. I even tried it on a different different button page altogether with different destination pages. I’m not on 4.4.1, still on 4.4.0, but I can’t imagine that would make the difference? I’ve been having some weird issues where pressing a button takes me to the wrong place occasionally, too. It happens once the unit has been on for a while (see attached video on imgur)

https://imgur.com/a/IZ2J3gu

Check every button you have that has a System / Page action on it. Make sure that each one of those buttons has Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change turned off and Momentary turned on. Otherwise, you may get unexpected page changes.

Back