Advice sort

fusionpete

Hi
I’m looking to set up my presets in the Jet Revelation V2 from my PBC6x.

In order to do this, the easiest way is to set up the sound on the pedal and then to take a ‘snapshot’ which is then saved to a preset number (between 3 and 124).

To do this, the 6x needs to send a CC value 28, followed by a ‘Value’ (which represents the PC number where the preset is to be saved. The Revelation runs from PC 0, with the first 3 slots taken but presets stored which are accessible from the pedal itself.

I’m guessing that the button needed would be the ’Setup Mode’ with this code - Revelation: Store Snapshot / CC Toggle #28 off:0 on 3 - but I’m not sure if this is the correct code. I have yet to make the right cable to use the midi, so I haven’t been able to check this works.

Has anyone done this and if so, what did you use to code the message.
Thanks

Any button that uses actions should be set to the 'IA' type (there are exceptions, but not worth going into here).

The Setup Mode button type just gets you into the setup menu, as if you had held the 1 and 3 buttons.

Any button that uses actions should be set to the 'IA' type (there are exceptions, but not worth going into here).

The Setup Mode button type just gets you into the setup menu, as if you had held the 1 and 3 buttons.
Thanks for advising.

Would the code above be correct, but using an IA button.

Thanks

Yes, although I recommend setting the off value to None instead of 0, to prevent accidental storing to another preset.

The button's checkboxes should all be turned off, except Momentary should be turned on.

Yes, although I recommend setting the off value to None instead of 0, to prevent accidental storing to another preset.

The button's checkboxes should all be turned off, except Momentary should be turned on.
Thanks again - much appreciated

Back