AFX3 “channel button” ON color

touch33

Regarding GT16/AFX3 channel buttons (accessed via HOLD/“IA Cycle” functionality): while I know how to set the individual ABCD button colors, is there a way to have the “currently active” channel button automatically show a different color than the other three? Say I set all four to “PURPLE” in the IA Cycle Steps edit, it would be nice to have the “currently active” channel be GREEN — just to remind my Old Brain what’s already active in the heat of the moment.

If this functionality doesn’t yet exist, I’d be super-happy having just two settings for all four Channel buttons as a group: OFF color and ON color. Could even be a Global setting if that’s easier...

Cheers,
Bruce

In the new 4.5.0 (now available), I put in a change to highlight (invert) the currently selected channel. I didn't have time to put in color selection, but at least there is an indication of what the current channel is.

Wow, Ron – THANKS!! Will download after dinner and give it a whirl.

I don't care what Sherri says, I think you're AWESOME.

Cheers, Mate!
Bruce

I like your solution FAR more than my color change idea. Simple/Slick, works like a champ and maintains the GT "function style".

BRAVO!

Back