alt preset?

toasterdude

No more pre sales questions as my MMGT is on the way soon.

On the FAS MFC you can have an alt preset for each preset. If you hit the currently selected preset button it will take you to a predetermined alt preset, a global alt preset of "back" which takes you to previous preset. Very cool. Is there a similar function on MMGT?

Implementing a single global preset you can access from any preset is on the to do list for sure.

Sounds cool. I guess worst case I can just assign an IA to another preset. Sort of dig the back feature for when in a non structered situation. If you are not playing rehearsed songs etc. That way I can be in a bank of reggae type patches and say to my self "self. . .that sort of whacky synth patch you have up at preset 273 would sound kinda cool in this tune". I could scroll up to aprorpiate bank hit that funky synth patch and when done, just hit that preset button again and I am back on the standard reggae patch I started on.

I pretty much set most of my patches on MFC to use back as alt preset.

That's a good idea, too. I was thinking of a special global preset, which I believe the FX-1 did, among others. But a "back to last preset" feature would be cool, too.

Back