alternating from one effect to another

Andy Power

Hi, Im wanting to set one switch on my GT-16 to alternate between Chorus 1 and Chorus 2 instead of having two switches (on/off for each).
Is it possible to have chorus 1 on and chorus 2 off, and then at a press of a switch turn 1 off and two on. I actually had this working (or so I thought) then for some reason it stopped working and chorus 1 stays on all the time and chorus 2 switches on/off - but I don't want two choruses on at the same time :-(
how some one can help.

TIA

Use these actions on your button:

Axe-Fx: Chorus 1 off:127 on:0
Axe-Fx: Chorus 2 off:0 on:127

Make sure all checkboxes are off except Update on Preset Change should be turned on.

actually, it’s not working correctly, when I select the scene, the switch shows yellow which is chorus 1 off, and chorus 2 on. but this is not how it is on the Axe (it’s the other way round. I then have to press the switch twice...first press does nothing, other than turns the colour red, second press selects chorus 2 and the colour goes back to yellow. After that it works how it should..chorus 1 Red, Chorus 2 Yellow.
but every time i select the patch I have to press the chorus twice to reset it to work how it should... my settings are -
Axe-FX III:chorus 1/CC Toggle #78 off:0 on:127
Axe-FX III:chorus 1/CC Toggle #79 off:127 on:0
Update on preset change is ticked everything else un-ticked.
on Colour Red
off Colour Yellow

actually, it’s not working correctly, when I select the scene, the switch shows yellow which is chorus 1 off, and chorus 2 on. but this is not how it is on the Axe (it’s the other way round. I then have to press the switch twice...first press does nothing, other than turns the colour red, second press selects chorus 2 and the colour goes back to yellow. After that it works how it should..chorus 1 Red, Chorus 2 Yellow.
but every time i select the patch I have to press the chorus twice to reset it to work how it should... my settings are -
Axe-FX III:chorus 1/CC Toggle #78 off:0 on:127
Axe-FX III:chorus 1/CC Toggle #79 off:127 on:0
Update on preset change is ticked everything else un-ticked.
on Colour Red
off Colour Yellow
Ahh, and the update on preset is the problem .... I assumed because it needs to be on for the tunes/tap tempo that it needed to be on the the two choruses...sorry about that....

Back