Amp Gizmo with multiple amps

ksmania65

Hi, I use my Amp Gizmo with either a EVH 5150iii or Peavey XXX head currently. It works flawlessly and I love being able to control my G-Force and head with one hit on my FC200 midi board. THANK YOU!
So, my question is, can I run a rig with two heads, one being my EVH 5150iii and my two channel Marshall MKII and have independent control of both amp's switching? For example, can I create a patch where I have the blue channel on the EVH picked and the clean channel on my Marshall picked... and then the next patch I can have them both be clean?
Thanks for your help. Forgive me if this information is already spelled out in the manual.
Kerry

If you have an original (not Mini) Amp Gizmo, then you can run a 1/4" cable from the Switch 7/8 jack on the Gizmo to the channel switching jack on the Marshall. Switches 1-3 will still control the 5150III and switch 7 will control the channel switching on the Marshall.

Thank you for your help.
This is going to completely change the way I approach creating tones in the future.
By being able to design stereo patches within a good processor like a G-Force with individual control of both amp's channel selectors, I can see lots of new sonic possibilities. Thanks again for your reply and advice.
Kerry

Back