AmpliTube Tonex Pedal - Straight to my board - Guidance

AaronJ16

Hello,

I'm not sure I'm not the first one here to immediately purchase the incredible Tonex pedal and want to incorporate it into their PBC rig. For me, it's caused me to pull my PBC10 out of the closet and start rebuilding my pedalboard, retiring my Kemper, probably for good. I was wondering - is there a plan to add this product to the devices list? Any help getting it programmed up in the meantime? Bear in mind it's been several years since I tried programming my PBC. I'm pumped to get this rig up and running!

A side question - I'm planning to route out of Out 5-6 into Tonex and then come back in mono in In 7-10 where I'll run it through my wet effects in stereo. My primary way of using my rig is through my interface at home and direct to FOH when playing out. Is this the best configuration, in your opinion, given the way I play? Any other or better routing suggestions?

Thanks!

Aaron

This is the first I've heard of it, but I'll add it in the next release.

The insert point between loops 6 and 7 is where I would recommend putting any preamp or preamp-like thing. You've got it right.

Back