Audio Routing

satch4u3

Hi,

I am considering one of your PBC switchers but wanted to run a setup by you guys to see if what I am thinking about doing will work, and which of the the PBC switchers would be best suited for the task. I am sure it can be done but I just can't wrap my head around some of audio In's and Out's with the PBC6X or PBC10.

My basic setup is a Bogner 20th Anniversary in to a Universal Audio Ox Box in to a Walrus Audio Stereo Canvas, out to front of house, with no cab onstage as we run a noiseless stage setup. I also have an acoustic going in to a Radial J48 DI, thats going to its own output to front of house.

My front end setup would be electric or acoustic guitar in to switcher, the first 5 loops would be mono pedals going to the front of my Bogner. I'd like the same front end output to be able to be routed to go to the Radial DI on certain presets for my acoustic, out to front of house.

Here's where I am getting a little confused:
As for post stereo effects(not required for the acoustic signal), I'd like to be able to come out of the Ox Box, and back in to the switcher in stereo, in to a loop where I have a Universal Audio Starlight that I can take in and out of the signal, then come out of the swticher in stereo, to a Walrus Audio Stereo Canvas DI to front of house.

Hope that makes sense. Is this doable with either of your PBC swtichers? If so,what would the wiring and config on the switcher look like?

Thanks!

Last edited:
This should be no problem. On a PBC/10:
Loop 1 send connects to the DI input.
Loops 2-6 have your mono pedals.
Out 5-6 connects to the amp input
In 7-10 connects to the Ox output
Loop 7 has the Starlight
Out A and B go to the stereo DI

Back