Auto Tap Tempo issue: SOLVED

boyce89976

Hey @rjmmusic, Ever since making the changes last week to the IA Sync and a couple other settings to clean up some Mobius preset issues, my Auto Tap to my DMM Tap Tempo has been acting up. I'm not consistently getting the DMM to lock onto the tempo. It only happens about 20% of the time, or 1 out of 5 preset changes, but it will appear to follow the taps from the function switch, but after the last tap, the DMM tap LED goes dark for a moment, and goes off tempo.

When you have a chance, can you look through my PBC file and see if you can spot the culprit. I've tried 3 taps, 4 taps (which is what's been working up 'til now), I've tried inverting the function switch... so far, nothing has remedied the issue. I thought I got it fixed last night, and it consistently hit the tempo over 8-10 preset changes, but this morning, 1 preset change in 4 went awry.

Attachments

• Mastermind PBC Settings.TIMELINE MASTER 1.16.20 FINAL.rjs
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
I think I figured it out. Somehow, the Function Switch "override per preset" indicator got selected. Since turning that off, tempo has been solid.

Great! Glad you found it. That's a good point, the per-preset function switch settings can trigger an accidental tap.

Back