Axe FX3.....Scenes

johnnym

I have several pages. First Page is Presets and the Second page is for Scenes. I have other pages which I don’t have a problem with

Preset page does what it should ….no problems. Scene page does not do what I wish it to do
I wish for the Scene Page to display the name of the Scene as opposed to showing “ Scene 1 “ etc

If I tick “ Show scene names” in Global Settings. it will show the scene name correctly. However, the preset name disappears and it shows the 1st Scene name instead. If I untick “ Show Scene Names “ , it will correctly show the preset name but only display the Scene name as “Scene 1” etc

I would like to be able to dedicate preset page to presets, therefore showing the preset name and for Scenes to display the Scene name without having to lose the Preset name

Example
Preset Name. Marshal 59

Scene 1: Clean
Scene 2: Drive
Scene 3: Delay
Scene 4: etc
Scene 5:
Scene 6:
Scene 7:
Scene 8:

I have other pages for effects, should I wish to bypass Scenes, but I prefer to use Scenes. I am enclosing attachment showing two pages...presets and scenes for anyone to look at. It’s been a while since I last picked up my guitar. I thought previously I had it all working ?? I would really appreciate it if someone could have a look for me. Also I notice if I group Scene buttons I have to double press the button to go back to a previous scene...if I ungroup the scene buttons its ok. I always thought scene buttons should be grouped??

Many Thanks

Last edited:
If you clear out the name of each page so that it's blank, then the preset name will be shown in the top row and the scene name will be on the bottom. (If you turn on Show Scene Names, that is).

There's currently no way to get it to show only preset names on one page and only scene names on another, I'm sorry to say.

Thanks Ron
Just clearing the name of each page has resolved everything. Not sure I explained myself clearly but it shows the preset names on one page and preset/scenes on the other page....so does everything I would have wished for.

I guess I'm getting too old for all this technology, its a struggle to keep up, but fun learning

Back