Bank Names

subsynth

Something has happened and now my first three banks are labeled bank 7, 8, 9.

I did not make this change, nor can I find anywhere in the editor to change the name of the banks.

This isn't a showstopper per se, but a little confusing. Any insight on how this could have happened and how to change it?

I have that happen many times ( if I understand your problem right ) ... never been able to replicate this . It just happens randomly when I sometimes turn my PBC on... I believe it is a bug ... I tried saving the settings to see If I could send Ron a file with the shifted banks but when I reload the saved bank, evrything is back to normal ... Only way I've been able to get the banks to start from 1 again is to reload my settings ... but again, I might turn my PBC on and the banks start from bank 2 ( being the same presets as bank 1 which is not available ) and everything is shifted ... sorry I'm not of much help

I have that happen many times ( if I understand your problem right ) ... never been able to replicate this . It just happens randomly when I sometimes turn my PBC on... I believe it is a bug ... I tried saving the settings to see If I could send Ron a file with the shifted banks but when I reload the saved bank, evrything is back to normal ... Only way I've been able to get the banks to start from 1 again is to reload my settings ... but again, I might turn my PBC on and the banks start from bank 2 ( being the same presets as bank 1 which is not available ) and everything is shifted ... sorry I'm not of much help
Yea, I just turned it back on and it was back to Bank 1, 2, 3
Strange indeed.

Would love to be able to name banks in a future update.

I'll look into the problem and see if I can reproduce it.

Songs are named banks, the only difference being that you can choose what presets go into each bank instead of them being automatically assigned.

I have this same problem. Lowest bank was two, now it’s five after I did write changes. I did a write settings to device instead of changes and it went back to normal one as lowest bank.

Update:
I’m wondering if this was related to a problem that I had where I was doing a local button page, but didn’t realize I had to have buttons actually programmed to do basic functionality. I definitely pressed a bunch of undefined buttons on the board during this time, and then power cycled it. Maybe because I have it set to come up in last preset and I had put it in some weird state by pressing undefined buttons, the starting bank got messed up? I’m going to try and duplicate this when I get some time.

Last edited:
Back