Bank Number display problem

Studiogoonga

Hi there, anyone having an issue with the bank display showing higher numbers than the actual bank. ie. mine is currently displaying bank 1 as bank 11 and upwards from there. Have noticed this issue doesn't always seem to be there which makes scrolling to certain banks on gigs problematic.

Thanks, settings file attached. Note, I have 'unchecked' the Global setting 'Start on last preset' and that seems to have fixed the issue. I would prefer to use that function, but as it seems to be the culprit causing the issue (as far as I can tell) I'll be leaving it unchecked. Let me know if anything changes. (ps. I'm using the latest firmware etc.)

Attachments

• 23 - pre-tamworth festival.rjs
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
I doubt that’s the problem. I don’t have that box checked (never have) and mine has done this “bank” thing many times before. Always when I have the cable hooked up editing thing with the PC. It has never done it when it’s just on stage during a performance without being hooked to the PC.

I doubt that’s the problem. I don’t have that box checked (never have) and mine has done this “bank” thing many times before. Always when I have the cable hooked up editing thing with the PC. It has never done it when it’s just on stage during a performance without being hooked to the PC.

Does it do it in 4.0? (can't remember if you're using the beta)

Back