Best way to use LT/RG with multi amp setup

ARMANDO DIAZ

Hello!

I’m wondering what is the best approach to using my LT/RG combination with a multiple amp setup. By the way, for the time being, I’m using the Amp 1 out on the RG going to a Mesa Road King head(series 1, using din pins 1-4 strictly for channel switching) and Amp 2 out going to the footswitch input of a BE-100 head(only using din pins 5-6 and drain to connector chassis) for switching Clean,BE and Dirty BE channels). These work great. I’m then using the RG’s loops strictly for front end pedals/rack devices.
I’d like to have the first page of the LT display each amp per switch and when I press a switch for a certain amp it would bring me to a new page strictly for channel switching that specific amp along with on/off for fx pedals associated for that amp. Is the logical path going with a Preset page, IA page or some other path? Oh almost forgot, I’ve also got an Ampete 88S-Studio amp/cabinet switcher hooked up to the RG’s midi out which allows me to switch between 8 amps and 8 cabs/reactive loads/attenuator. That’s working great as well!
I look forward to your suggestions on how I should approach this. Thanks!!

Back