Bradshaw Switcher

JoeS

Hi there!
I have a full Bradshaw looper and boards. I got a MMGT/16 and I would love to use it with the Bradshaw switcher. I have them hooked up and sound coming out of the amp, but I can't get them to talk. I can't change any loops. I have the proper CC#'s in for each loop. There must be something else needed to get them talking. Has anyone got the MM to talk with a Bradshaw switcher? Any Suggestions?
Thanks!

Hmm.. I actually don't have a midi number for the device. I do have CC# for each loop, output, and function.
Is there a way to figure it out with that info?
I made the Device Type "Generic". I'm not sure what to do about changing any settings within the device.

I've not used a Bradshaw Switcher, but have had issues with my GT talking to certain pedals/computers using a generic device. The problem went away when I just added an existing device, renamed it, and changed the midi settings to match the device I was using instead.

Not sure if that's gonna solve it, but thought I'd mention it on the off chance it helped with your problem!

If you don't know the MIDI channel, you'll need to edit the generic device you created. Start it on channel 1, then try on channel 2, etc. One of the channels has to work.

Okie dokie. I have it up and running, communication is happening! Thank you.

I'm having a problem with one of my loops.
Loop 1 is CC#101. Its a POG2 octave pedal.
When I choose a preset where the Octave is used, it doesn't turn on the octave, even when that button is lit up. I have to tap the button off then on again for it to show up in the loop. The CC action is set to 101. Any ideas as to why it works fine if I tap it off and on, but it won't work when I choose it in a preset?

Back