Button Page for Saving Strymon Presets

Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a way to set up a button page so that I can scroll through the presets on my Timeline and BigSky, then have a hold button for each device to save the selected preset to a certain preset within the RJM.

For example, if I am on preset two of a song and I think I need a different reverb and delay, I want to be able to change that from a page on the fly and then save it to preset two. Is this possible?

Sorry to hijack this thread, couldn't find any / and didn't want to create a new thread.

Is there a way to save settings on the Strymon BigSky via MIDI control?

Example:
  • Select and activate PC10 (via IA Button), Device turns on correctly with all the settings stored in the BigSky
  • Change a parameter (i.e. Mix CC#15) to a value via IA Button
  • And now I want to save that new value to that same preset (i.e. PC10) on the BigSky via another IA Button

I checked the BigSky manual, to save a preset on the current bank, you need to hold Type encoder button for 2s, then press Type encoder button again. But the looking at the CC# value for Type encoder button/knob, its CC# value is CC#19, which allows 0-11 (knob selection to the 12 reverb machine). Couldn't find anything relating to the "Type" button (rather than the knob).

Thanks,
Spinach

I recommend asking Strymon - they'll have the definitive answer - but as far as I know, there's no way to get their pedals to store the current preset using a MIDI message.

Back