Calibrate

Andy Power

I need to calibrate an expression pedal, when I press Calibrate on my GT16, the screen says ‘Move the pedal all the way’ it then runs out of screen... I assume it’s supposed to say Up.
Anyway, I move the pedal in the up position and the black band disappears to the left... is something else supposed to happen? as nothing does, I was assuming it would ask for a down position also but nothing happens... it’s been a while since Iv done this. But there’s no exit switch... every switch is blank.

Yes, the text should say "Move all the way up and all the way down". I rearranged pretty much everything about how the main screen was managed and must have missed that one. As long as you can get the bar to go all the way left and all the way right, it's working. Then, press any button to exit.

Yes, the text should say "Move all the way up and all the way down". I rearranged pretty much everything about how the main screen was managed and must have missed that one. As long as you can get the bar to go all the way left and all the way right, it's working. Then, press any button to exit.

Ok, thanks for the reply, I did move the pedal up and down and the bar seemed to move appropriately .

Back