Can I create a value increment/decrement button ? Kemper user (for volume control)

diart

Hi everybody,

I've been using the MMGT10 since one week and I'm very happy with my purchase !!!

I was looking to create a page dedicated to my Kemper Volume.
I'm not crazy about volume pedals, I've already created a button which can override the initial pedal CC in order to use it as the volume pedal ; but I would like to more or less, get 2 buttons like this :

Vol - 1 Vol + 1

(CC#7 Value -) (CC#7 Value +)

Can you please tell me if incrementing/decrementing the CC value is possible on this beast ?

What would be your advice to be the closest to my way of thinking ......

Thank you very much guys :)

AWESOME idea for sure. Ive often wished that it could maintain and alter cc as well. Closest i can get is the fabulous option of having a button open up a few choices like 25% and Medium and WFO etc. . Not so handy for incremental volume, but definitely a way to access other things that arent so precise (mix/hi lo/speed etc. . ) Keep us posted if you do find a way to make buttons remeber the previos cc state. Combined with AI's it would be simply marvelous to have a pair of screens that can increase and decrease things per a set ammount each push.. You institute that, and I'll be buried in reprogramming pages for days!

Back