can the editor be updated so it's little more practical?

ANASON Records

unless there are ways and i am missing, i think some parts of the editor feels out dated. don't get me wrong, overall i think the editor is very well designed and is easy to understand.

but:
yesterday, i was editing, rearranging whole bunch of presets both on axe fx 3 and gt16. The presets, you have to copy 1 by 1. its really time consuming, frustrating. similar with programming AI actions, i wish we could dublicate lines/actions, copy any paste them to other buttons etc...right now each time you have to program each action on a new button, or even on the same button...like you need step actions between cycle midi commands, and you have to click over and over, open menues so you can have the same command which you programmed a minute ago.

these are the ones i experienced recently, which comes quick to my mind but i am sure there are some other stuff also, similar...which needs maybe some attention, if the resources (time etc) are there.

probably i could have saved 2 hours or so last couple of days if we could do the stuff mentioned above.

add on: also when you copy presets to new slots you have to go 1 by 1 and input the preset number it should open on axe fx...usually the presets follows the same numbers/ID between Axe Fx and GT16. So it would be also great if there was a feature which links preset 1 GT to preset 1 on Axe fx (i am aware of the off set) 2 to 2, 3 to 3 etc....so we don't have go over and manually put numbers.

Last edited:
The resources are exactly the problem, but I certainly understand what you mean.

With regard to preset numbers, if you want to restore the 1 to 1 mapping of GT to Axe-Fx presets, go to the Devices tab, select Axe-Fx, then click Set Preset PCs Sequential.

Back