CC messages and Program Changes not working

I have an issue that I am trying to resolve but need some help. I have a device that will receive program changes and cc messages on preset actions but for the life of me cannot get it to work when setting up an IA button on one of my button pages. It will even receive program changes on the IA button but not CC messages. It will receive changes as long as they aren't the same changes I have made on my preset action. I currently have the pedal to relieve a command to bypass the pedal on each preset to make sure it is turned off when going to a preset. I'm assuming it has to do with some conflict between preset actions and the similar action I'm trying to make on the button page.

ANOTHER ISSUE IS THAT IN TRYING TO FIX ALL THIS MY EDITOR AS RESET PROGRAM CHANGES FOR ALL MY DEVICES AND I HAVE A REHEARSAL IN A FEW HOURS. MY BIG SKY AND MOBIUS ARE RECEIVING CORRECT PC BUT MY TIMELINE, EVEN WHEN THE PC NUMBERS ARE CORRECT SEEM TO BE OFFSET. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO THE RIGHT PC'S.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Attachments

• Chris' PBC 6x.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
The biggest problem seems to be that the Timeline and the Illumine are both set to MIDI channel 1. That's going to cause problems for sure. Change the channel on one of them so the have unique channels, and that should fix at least some of the problems, maybe all of them.

Back