Change to a Song-based programing on PBC ?

Tonecat5

I've expressed this suggestion privately in the past and i still feel that a far simpler user programing would be to have the Editor and programing based on a "song" priority basis. Once a song is entered on the Editor, screens then allowing you to select the 1-10 buttons which are connected to each of your pedals is customized so that you select the buttons (pedals) to be activated and then each of those pedals are custom programed as you desire for that song. The current system requires presets of groups of setting/pedals which can easily lead to an enormous quantity of presets stored on the PBC. It just gets huge! I understand my suggestion results in a complete redesign of the software, pls do not shoot me :):). I am considering this from a very simple-minded user point of view. But in reality, majority of players are NOT complex computer programmers and would not want a list of presets that gets into the hundreds.

I am considering this from a very simple-minded user point of view. But in reality, majority of players are NOT complex computer programmers and would not want a list of presets that gets into the hundreds.
Speak for yourself - most of us are rocket scientists

I find the use of presets to be very flexible and tend to use a limited amount of them for each song. I’m not sure that what your suggesting would reduce the complexity. There are a number of concepts to learn - button pages, presets, IA... but it’s possible to start small and try an approach and change it later as you learn how you’d like to use the PBC.

Now, back to my rocket...

Back