Change to all presets within the editor

Jamm0r

Is there a way to make a change to all presets within the editor? I’ve made changes to my pedalboard a few times since I started using the PBC6x, and each time I add/remove a pedal I have to go into each preset one by one to add/remove a preset action or audio loop, etc. it would be great to be able to make this change once and have it effect all presets. Not sure if that’s possible. Thanks for the help!

-Raul

No there isn't (that I'm aware of)...but it would be really nice. Great idea for the suggestion forum though. :)

This idea plus the ability to completely wipe all preset-based assignments from any given button would make programming after a rig change MUCH easier! (Speaking as someone who is in the middle of completely redoing their programming from scratch because it's less work than trying to keep track of all the changes I've made that affect button assignments.)

I'd second this too! I just swapped my reverb, for example, and when you do that the system defaults to checking the 'PC Messages' box for the new device across every preset and assigns it an incrementing PC number across however many presets you have. It's not too bad to just update presets as they're needed...but it would be awesome to have an option that 'leaves new devices unchecked' by default or keep the same PC number as before somehow!

So it sounds like I’m not the only one who’s dealt with this. Thanks for the replies. I’ll throw this over to the suggestion forum.

I'd second this too! I just swapped my reverb, for example, and when you do that the system defaults to checking the 'PC Messages' box for the new device across every preset and assigns it an incrementing PC number across however many presets you have. It's not too bad to just update presets as they're needed...but it would be awesome to have an option that 'leaves new devices unchecked' by default or keep the same PC number as before somehow!
That one actually exists! In the devices tab, it’s at the bottom of the window. Says something like “Set all PCs to none”. That will uncheck it for every preset. There’s also an option to set all to 0, or reset to the default increment.

Back