Clear button

Jason Harrelson

I am using presets for different combinations/order of my gain and boost pedals along with some filters and harmony pedals. However, the presets do not effect any of my time based effects. I would like to make a `Clear` button that resets my time based effects back to a base setting without effecting the current preset. In addition, I would like for the state of the buttons controlling those time based effects to stay in sync with the actual pedal states. Is this possible and if so how? If not, can you suggest another strategy to achieve my same goals?

Thanks!

I'm not sure what you mean. What base setting are you referring to? A particular preset on the pedal? And what parameters will you be changing?

Setting IA buttons that control Meg X loops to a base setting. I think I figured it out with System->Set IA. Just working out the details ...

I setup IA pages on my pbc-6 for each of my midi pedals. On I have +/- preset buttons to get to any pedal preset easily. If I want a base preset for a particular pedal, I have to create that on the pedal.

Back