clicking when i switch in the G system

Hi Ron and Co, I followed the guidance and built my rig based on the pedals > preamp.> stereo effects> stereo Power amp>
Sounds Awsome, but I get a click every time I switch in the G system which is in 11 on my Effects gizmo. Any sugestions. I was wondering whether there was a way of patching the clicker stopper further up the rig?
I must say even though it makes no sounds it's one of the best bits of guitar gear I've ever bought ;)
Best Regards
Sam

you can put the click stopper after any of the loops 5-9 or 9-12

ie to put it after loop 10 use a patch cable from OUT 10> CS In

just remember to put the buffer in front if your not using it ie BUffer out > In 10

Yep, using the CS In/Out jacks, you can patch it anywhere you'd like. Usually, the best place is right before the signal hits your preamp input, but that depends on your system.

If you have a voltmeter, you might want to measure between the tip and shield of the G-System output. It might have some DC leakage, which for some reason is common in TC gear. If you can measure any voltage at the output, it will cause a pop when it's switched with a loop switcher. Adding a small resistor to the G-System output, either in the unit itself, or in a separate box should fix it.

Back