color setting wish

ANASON Records

i have no idea if it would be practical, good or bad for the eye, easier or harder to read etc but i think it might look super cool if we could set the backround black, and the letters&numbers&signs colored.

would it make sense?

You can see what it looks like just by turning on a few buttons - the reversed color text / mostly black background is the best we could do with the existing displays.

You can see what it looks like just by turning on a few buttons - the reversed color text / mostly black background is the best we could do with the existing displays.
thats what i mean also, black backround and colored text. is this already possible?

It's possible with some firmware changes, but it's not something the can be changed by the user.
well i don't think this is a priority, since its not something functional but just optical (though i can somehow think, this could be good for the eye on stage/studio...less tiring and it would take less attention. And with the letters still being colored on top of a black backround, you would still have the advantage of colors.

if this setting becomes accessible to the user, i would be happy...but i am already happy with my gt16. thanks for this product and great communication with your customers.

Back