Connection between Local page and other pages

Lp59

New to the MMGT family, I connect my MMGT16 to the Axe-FX XL.

A nice feature would be that the normal pages reflect the names of the switches that are on the local page.
For example in my local page I have a IA named BB Preamp, another named TC2290, another Plexi 50w.
On the normal page I will have more generic names like Drive1, Delay1, Amp1 instead.
Those 3 IA's do the same thing on 2 different pages, local and normal.
With a connection between those 2 pages, I could read on the normal page BB preamp instead of drive1, TC2290 instead of Delay1 and Plexi 50w instead of Amp1.

Same goes for scenes, I always give specific names to my scenes on the local page, but also use 5 scenes on a normal page with the looper functions on the first row. With this new feature I would be able to see the names of the local page scenes instead of Sc1, Sc2, ... on my normal page.

I really enjoy my MMGT16 and would love to see a topic where everybody would explain how they use it. Could be a real treasure because everybody has a different and specific approach.
If such a topic or blog exist, please share the link.

Thanks Yek, i'll have a look at your post. Seems like there's a lot of inside informations, as usual with your diving deep approach!

Back