Controlling a Switch Gizmo

AlexMania

Hi all,

I'm going to dedicate two buttons in my GT16 to control my amp's reverb and trem.

Is there any dedicated configuration in the MMG Editor for the switch gizmo as there is for other family devices or should I control is as if it were a generic device?

Alex

How embarrassing - I haven't put the Switch Gizmo in our list! I'll add it in the next release. For now, call it a Mini Amp Gizmo, and only use the first four loops. I'll work fine.

I have to be missing something, sorry.... this is a complete new rig set up, and fyi....I did all Factory set ups

my Switch Gizmo is "reacting" to my MMGT16.... but the MMGT isn't acting as the boss or another words.... the Switch Gizmo isn't acting as a "Slave" device ....

If go to any preset---and the GT has no function buttons activated for the Switch Gizmo, The Switch Gizmo will have buttons 1 & 2 lit up, if I active the Function buttons on the GT and then de-active the buttons... it will de-active buttons on the switch gizmo, so it is communicating with the GT.... what am I missing?

Check the buttons on the GT. They need to have "send on preset change" and "update on preset change" turned on. Also, in the Devices settings, "Send CCs on preset change" needs to be turned on for the Switch Gizmo device.

rjmmusic said:
Check the buttons on the GT. They need to have "send on preset change" and "update on preset change" turned on. Also, in the Devices settings, "Send CCs on preset change" needs to be turned on for the Switch Gizmo device.

All is correct as above..... MIDI "mapping" is GT16Out>>MiniEffectsGizmo>>AxFxII>>Switchgizmo>>GTIn (this layout was the most convent in the rack)

just to repeat.... the GT controls the switch gizmo with IA's.... but the SG will not perform as a slave to the GT.

push any preset.... both buttons (#1 & 2) on the SG is lit and there is no IA buttons on the GT calling for them

On page 3, you have buttons "Function 1" and "Function 2" that also control the Switch Gizmo. On each preset, they're turned on. If you turn them off or disable these buttons, the switches won't turn on like they were before.

you got to be kidding me... :?: I will check that out.... thanks!!!.... sorry to bother you over something so simple

Back