crashes on local page

Victor Vos

Whenever I use a preset that has a local page my GT crashes and all displays show yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !
I was just planning to make local pages for all presets...

If your USB connection is having issues, it could be corrupting data. If you haven't already, try transferring using a USB drive instead, see if it works any better.

I do recommend upgrading to 4.4.1 if you haven't already, there was a memory corruption issue I fixed in that version.

I have upgraded already. It seems like I have a usb problem...
I found a few presets using local pages so it is not every time when a local page is used...

It is still not working... I let go of the idea of local pages for a while but now again I would like to use it.
I have "select page 16" on a preset button. When I hit it GT gets stuck and displayes: "yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

I sent it to support@rjmmusic.com.
I gave preset 20 a local page. The editor crashed just after sending it to the GT. The GT crashes as soon as I select preset 20 (Tauge) displaying yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .... (I have a preset menu button on page 2 (scenes) and on page 14 (bassfx))
Thanks for having a look!

Actually, now it will not restart normally and remains in state of crash...(yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy) :(

EDIT: fixed. It's working (took of the local page)

Last edited:
Back