Cycling through same presets in a bank...possible to light up only the current selection?

luca9583

I'm using Preset + to cycle through presets...each song is allocated to two Banks so i can go through verse, chorus, middle 8 presets etc.

This means several instances of the same preset in a given Bank.

Ron, would it be possible to only have the currently selected instance of that preset light up instead of having all instances of the same preset light up? This would make navigation less confusing

A few people have requested this. I'm not sure how to make it happen at this point, but will think about it some more.

To get a better feel for what you're trying to do, can you explain what you mean by "each song is allocated to two Banks"? If you're in song mode, you have songs, and if you're not in song mode, then you have banks, but you can't have both at the same time.

Thanks Ron...sorry yes i'm in Song mode so what i do is allocate two Songs per tune as there are a lot of presets in each tune

This was fixed a couple of releases ago. Are you still seeing it in the current release?

Back