Did I get the first production run MEG?

cscotto

Today I received my MEG. It is a thing of beauty. I can't believe how compact it is. I can't wait to put it in my triple rec rack. I noticed the serial number is MEG10001. Does this mean it was the first one off the production line? If it does, will treasure it even more. Anyway, i just wanted to post that i think you did a great job with the MEG.

Hey, that's awesome. I have a couple of pretty low numbered products (MasterMinds 177 and 129, Mini Line Mixer 52 and Effect Gizmo 23) but nothing as low as #1!

Can't wait to get mine :)

Hi Martin,

I know! I have a couple of low number boogies, but yhat is about it. You are going to love the MEG. I think it is a great pece of gear, and I hope it is a sucess for RJM. After I get it set up, i will report back.

Yes, that was #1 out the door! I was wondering who got #1 - I've been personally testing all of them (new products deserve special scrutiny!) but was not packing the orders so I wasn't sure who would get which one.

Martin: yours is in the queue, probably will go out on Monday. :)

Thank you :) Looking forward to integrating it into my new rig (but need to shift a couple more things on eBay before I can afford the pedals I want to add to it).

I just thought I would post a couple of pictures of MEG10001 in her new home. I love the blue lights. It fits perfectly on the rack shelf with a mini amp gizmo, a few pedals and an EBTECH Hum eliminator. The hum eliminator is necessary because I am using the 3-1 split setup. The most import point is it sounds great as in it does not change the sound. This is my new favorite rig because it is so compact. Three pieces to move and that is it.

CIMG0029.jpg

CIMG0030.jpg

Back